Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Nowa taktyka na Archi

4 posters

Go down

Nowa taktyka na Archi Empty Nowa taktyka na Archi

Pisanie  ZosiekQ Pon Lut 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Jak wszyscy wiedzą scape oskryptował HS i BT ostatnio na forum scape natknąłem się na nową taktykę na Archi :
I kill az/archi every day as MT on Legion when this one particular leader makes an Ally group.
I am a Pal Tank 5t6+2swp, 520def, 110%avoid, 16khp, 19karm unbuffed.

Archi is Lock CoT, Mage Slow, MNP 123, 1Mage=Decurse tank constantly, 1Druid=cleanse tank
constantly, 2 Paladins out of combat as rezzers. After 10% he gets locked into a very very slow
casting sequence just like illi does.

Healers and ranged stand in the house, wedged into the corner of the bookcase and the wall,
in the wing of the house closest to Archi's starting spot, using the middle bookcase & facing
the fountain in the middle. Melee dps stands at the table/fountain. Rezzers stand back against
the wall just inside the doorway from the road that you came in on.

The pull is a little tricky, but not so bad. I run up to Archi and get aggro. If he runs past me
and goes for the healers cuz of overheal or whatever, he is never far from where I first attacked,
so regaining aggro is not hard, maybe 2 ppl might die.

As soon as I have aggro I run sideways (so I can keep swinging and run at full speed) into the house
at the very point where the healer wing of the house meets the other wings by the fountain/table in
that corner because there is no railing. As I enter the house in that corner i only run around the
piller right next to me and stop. I am now next to the pillar at the corner of the two wings of the house,
closest to Archi's starting spot, near the fountain, with Archi's back to the main road and me facing the main road.
I am standing alone basically in my own wing of the house. I am not in the very center by the fountain/table.

Rogs attack with MNP almost immediately as do Lock CoT and mage Slow. The rest of the fight
is what you always do. good luck!
ZosiekQ
ZosiekQ

Liczba postów : 5
Main char lvl: : 80
Main char class: : druid
Registration date : 29/10/2008

Powrót do góry Go down

Nowa taktyka na Archi Empty Re: Nowa taktyka na Archi

Pisanie  Apri/STG Wto Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm

mam pytanie, co to jest MNP 123?
Apri/STG
Apri/STG
recrut
recrut

Liczba postów : 16
Main char lvl: : 70, 70, 70
Main char class: : Rogue,Mage,Pala
Registration date : 07/03/2009

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Lukaszka Czw Maj 07, 2009 12:16 am

Poisony spowalniajace wroga, niezbedne na raidach
Lukaszka
Lukaszka
recrut
recrut

Liczba postów : 33
Main char lvl: : 70
Main char class: : Warrior
Registration date : 27/04/2009

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Shar Czw Maj 07, 2009 8:39 am

Nie wprowadzaj go w błąd
MNP to poisony spowalniajace czas rzucania czarów, do spowalniania ruchow jest inny poison
Shar
Shar
henchman
henchman

Liczba postów : 92
Main char lvl: : Shargob, Sharod
Main char class: : Rogal, Elemental Shaman
Registration date : 24/11/2008

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Sponsored content

Sponsored content